Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Fun

Sorry I haven't written in my blog for so long. I've been busy with summer stuff like camping, cleaning, writing, olympics, etc. I've posted some pictures of what I've been doing. I hope everyone enjoys them and I'll try to write more often.
Willowrock Campground near Seebe, AB





Kananaskis River
Rocky Mountains from the Willowrock campground
Stairs leading down to the river
Kananaskis River
Kananaskis River

Sheba saved a rock
Pixie looking rather angry that we dunked her in the river to cool off
Simon and Rebekah go white water rafting on the Kananaskis River








Alberta wild roses

Peeking through the trees at the Elbow River

Rebekah and Kayla chillin' on the other side of the Elbow River
Sheba saving another rock
Kayla and Simon taking Pixie riverboarding on the Elbow River
Pixie heading down the Elbow River
Pixie riverboarding
A group of butterflies on the shore of the river
Simon teaching Sheba how to fix his Jeep
Simon and Sheba working on the Jeep
Sunrise from my living room window


No comments:

Post a Comment