Monday, February 13, 2012

Yay!!! I reached 500 page views. Thanks to all who have come to visit my blog. I know it's not the most exciting blog in the world but I appreciate your visits.

Did anyone watch the Grammys last night? I did and I must say they weren't that bad. When I was a teenager, I used to watch all the awards shows and being an 80's teen, the Grammys were particularly interesting. I wanted to see the people who sang the songs I listened to. Videos were new and I didn't have MTV so getting any chance to watch my rock and roll favourites was taken with great excitement. Last night I found myself really enjoying all the music like I did back then. One thing I did notice, though, was how many strong women singers there are now. Katy Perry, Rihanna, Adele even Taylor Swift sang their hearts out. I think they put the boys to shame. What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment