Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hi everyone. Well my poll is over and, although there were hardly any votes, Spike is the best vampire. I knew it! He's actually one of my favourite characters of all times. I like the way he sees the world as it is and doesn't whine about it. Anyway, I've been looking for books to buy on my kobo and am having a hard time choosing. I'm rather picky when I pick a book. I don't have a lot of time and don't want to waste it with a bad book. That said, I've narrowed it down to two and I think I'll download one of them later today.

I made the mistake of downloading the Bubble shooting game to my kobo and now my kids have taken over. They play on it whenever they can and I have a hard time getting it back. The kobo vox is great because I can scan through a book and see if anyone else is reading it and we can all make comments on it as we read. Pretty cool! So, I want to scan my own book and see if there are any comments. Kids! I want my kobo back!

New poll everyone. Check it out and add your vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment